Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #141
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Wooten is the trooper right? So why fire Monegan?

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    If you google the stories it's already out. The info I posted all came from Monegan, he man who Palin fired.

    He admits she only mentioned Wooten on 2 occasions and one of those was after he asked her about security threats.

    He also admits to refusing time and again to cut costs after being ordered to do so, and says he fused on a manner of principle.

    Why don't you go in to work this week and refuse several work orders from your superiors and see how it goes over....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #143
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Monegan was the one that was ordered to fire the trooper and he didn't do it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    No

    There is no evidence of that.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #145
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I never said you didn't know what you were talking about...it's just the fact that there is 2 sides to every story. I'm sure this will blow up and become common knowledge since there was news today that Palin hired a lawyer 3 weeks ago to represent her in the probe..and the report is scheduled to be released ajust days before the election. It'll be big news whatever it is.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #146
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I googled the story and read about a half a dozen or so and was careful to pay attention to what those involved actually said

    *not what the speculation is*

    Here is what I posted before, I think it is worth noting that this information all came from Monegan, the man who was fired.

    Again:

    If you'll look back up the thread a bit, you'll see that all of this has been covered.

    The trooper had threathened to kill her father and had been reported by neighbors as being abusive and dangerous.

    The man who was fired (Monegan) admits that Palin only mentioned the troopers name (Wooten) to him twice and one of those times was after being prompted to name any potential security threats. A man who works as a state trooper and has threatened to kill your father on more than one occasion is a security risk.

    Monegan also admits to repeatedly refusing to cut costs after being told to do so by Palin who is his boss. No abuse of power here. In fact if you were governor and a trooper had said he was going to kill a close member of your family, and had been heard to say this by several reliable sources I'd bet he would no longer be a trooper.

    In fact he is clearly a loose cannon and needs to be fired and watched very closely.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #147
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No

    There is no evidence of that.</div></div>
    I used the wrong terminology - not ordered - but would have been the one to fire him had he been fired. I was just trying to tell Raider13 who Monegan was (responding to his question)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #148
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    In January 1997, Palin fired the Wasilla police chief, citing a failure to support her administration. In response, a group of 60 residents calling themselves Concerned Citizens for Wasilla discussed attempting a recall campaign against Palin, but decided against it. The fired police chief sued Palin, saying he had been fired because he supported Palin's opponent. The court dismissed the suit, finding that Palin had the right to fire city employees even for political reasons.


    She has a history of abusing her power. This was while she was Mayor.


  9. #149
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I got you.


    BTW, Wooten admitted to tasering his 10 year old stepson. He served a very short suspension for it, like 5 days!

    Am I the only one who thinks a guy who tasers his 10 year old stepson probably has some issues and deficiencies when it comes to judgement. Thus making him unsuitable to be a trooper?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #150
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Wasn't like she didn't know how he was...he was family. With a double standard like that we don't need her in the White House...at all.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •